XPressEntry provides handheld access control solutions securing any workplace and space.
- Record and view real-time entries and exits at complex facilities
- Enroll new users and visitors on site from anywhere, anytime
- Authenticate users with photos from within secure areas
- Automatically syncs all user, access, and activity data with server
- Handheld readers that support all smart/contact cards and biometrics
XPressEntry delivers handheld security authentication from anywhere, anytime.
Telaeris’s XPressEntry is an industry leading mobile access control hardware and software solution that seamlessly integrates with world-class security systems existing at most schools, businesses, and government facilities.
Today, organizations have both ethical and legal responsibilities to take security seriously. Why only secure the perimeter when XPressEntry can help improve security anywhere? Imagine being able to arm security staff with a powerful mobile credential verification solution. Adding mobile identity verification to existing security systems can significantly improve security and safety.
XPressEntry is designed to provide complete access control capabilities directly from the handheld device. XPressEntry is advanced access control software for use on any Windows Mobile or WinCE compatible handheld device. Advanced management of data is provided by the XPressEntry server component. The server provides transparent synchronization of data to and from all connected handhelds. Additionally, the server can seamlessly import data in real time from any existing access control system that a business may already utilize.
Physical Access Control System (PACS) Integrations:
- Galaxy Control Systems
- Genetec – Synergis™
- IDenticard™ – PremiSys™
- Lenel – OnGuard®
- Spica – Time&Space
- Software House® – C-CURE® 9000
- Software House® – C-CURE® 800
- Kantech™ – EntraPass™
- AMAG™ / G4S Symmetry™
- Bosch – ACE
- Identiv – Velocity (Hirsch Access Control)
- Identiv – CPAM/ICPAM (Cisco)
- Honeywell® – Pro-watch®
- Honeywell® – EBI™