The partner program is designed to help our security integrator channel, by providing tools and resources to educate clients about XPressEntry Handheld Badge verification and mustering solutions.
XPressEntry handheld badge readers verify identity and permissions with badges or biometrics, record entries/exits where door readers are not practical, quickly muster employees during an emergency evacuation, and much more. XPressEntry handhelds validate permissions and authenticate credentials against the identity information on record in the access control database and maintain facility occupancy information.
How will it help YOUR business?
- Business Growth: Make more money by selling a product your customers need with attractive margins exclusively for security integrators in our partner program.
- Differentiation: The system is designed to provide revenue-building uniqueness aimed at delivering best-in-class results.
- Expert Technical Support: Telaeris customer support agents are experts and available Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM Pacific by phone and email to answer any questions.
- Profitable Partnership: Telaeris is dedicated to helping our partners succeed with XPressEntry with a variety of helpful training, sales, and support programs.
- Meaningful Solutions: Offer unique safety and security solutions that solve real business issues and that your access control customers will LOVE.
- No Added Resources Required: Telaeris support experts will assist with the installation, setup, and integration with the existing access control system.
How to join the XPressEntry Partner Program and what to expect:
- Fill out the contact form on this page to sign up for the XPressEntry Partner Program and to learn more. There is no obligation. One of our representatives will contact you to discuss the program and answer any questions you have.
- Participate in regularly scheduled webinar training sessions available to help you become knowledgeable about the system.
- E-sign the XPressEntry reseller agreement and receive the XPressEntry Sales Kit to help you raise awareness with your access control customers.
- Become an XPressEntry expert by attending an in-person two (2) day training in San Diego, California and receive your XPressEntry Certificate. The cost is $2,500 per person. Each participant will receive an XPressEntry handheld device and the latest version of the XPressEntry Server installed on their laptop PC (a $9,500 value). XPressEntry Certificates come with a greater reseller discount to help you make even more money.
Ready to get started? Contact us to learn more.