Use existing security badges to manage events and training.
Most employers strive to make the workplace a great place to work for employees. While work is the primary objective, having fun is important too. Employers host corporate events for employees and their families to boost company morale and build lasting relationships. Employers also provide training to employees to help them to do their jobs better, faster, and more safely. In addition, some training to educate employees on laws, regulations, and company policies are required by law.
XPressEntry is a handheld access management and attendance tracking solution for corporate events and required training that every employer needs. It helps event organizers and trainers use existing security badges and identity information on record in the access control system to manage attendees and deny access when necessary to events and training. Upon arrival at an event or training, hosts or trainers can use XPressEntry handhelds to scan badges or biometrics to enroll workers as present with time and date stamps. Same with exiting, providing complete entry and exit tracking documentation. Managing attendance and access to corporate events and training is not limited to the workplace. XPressEntry’s cellular, WiFi, and offline functionality delivers tremendous flexibility and can be used ON or OFF-site where needed. For example, one XPressEntry customer rented out an entire amusement park for a corporate event and employees used their own security badge for ticketed access to enter for themselves and their families. XPressEntry tracked attendees and was programmed to allow only a specified number of guests per badge. On the compliance side, audits can be damaging if companies are unprepared, costing employers time, resources, and potentially fines. The XPressEntry Server centralizes and securely stores all training attendance details and offers easily generated reports in case of an audit. XPressEntry allows your company to:
- Setup a new event or training in minutes – Easily add workers already enrolled in the access control system as required or voluntary attendees to the event or training to make sure the right people will be there.
- Entry / exit tracking using existing employee badges – Know for sure who attended the event or training and how long they stayed which is especially helpful when training is mandatory and employee compliance needs to be guaranteed.
- Works at any ON or OFF-site event or training – XPressEntry handhelds badge and biometric readers have cellular, WiFi, and offline functionality so the next corporate event or training can be literally anywhere.
- Provide access to only invited attendees – Manage permissions and attendance and deny access when necessary to corporate events or trainings because not everyone is always invited to the party.
- Easy to Access Reports to demonstrate compliance – The XPressEntry server securely stores all events and training attendance details, and provides full reporting capabilities for compliance.
XPressEntry handheld readers enhance access control systems adding functionality that helps safety and security professionals make the workplace safer and more secure. XPressEntry handheld readers verify identity and permissions with badges or biometrics, record entries / exits where door readers are not practical, quickly muster employees during an emergency evacuation, and much more. XPressEntry handhelds validate permissions and authenticate credentials against the identity information on record in the access control database and maintain facility occupancy information. XPressEntry handhelds proudly lead the industry with the most access control integrations and proudly lead the industry with the broadest support for badge technologies.
Don’t have a physical access control system (PACS) system onsite? No problem. XPressEntry also works as a stand-alone solution, fully managed by the XPressEntry Server. XPressEntry handheld readers validate permissions and authenticate credentials or biometrics against the identity information on record in the access control system database or XPressEntry Server from anywhere, record entries and exits where door readers are not practical or available, challenge credentials from within secured spaces, spot check permissions to deter tailgating / piggybacking, quickly muster employees during an emergency evacuation, maintain facility occupancy information, and much more.
XPressEntry handheld readers proudly lead the industry with the most access control integrations and proudly lead the industry with the broadest support for badge technologies plus biometrics.