Ensure everyone is safely accounted for during a true emergency to improve evacuations, employee safety and OSHA / regulatory compliance.
XPressEntry iOS app is a handheld, mobile solution for access control systems to quickly muster employees during an emergency evacuation and maintain facility occupancy information.
An emergency evacuation can happen at any moment. XPressEntry is an industry leading, emergency evacuation and employee mustering solution. Ensure everyone is safely accounted for during a true emergency improving evacuations to meet safety and OSHA / regulatory compliance.
The XPressEntry system monitors the existing access control system to keep track of facility occupancy at all times and makes it easy to quickly account for workers and visitors at evacuation assembly areas or any location on- or off-site. This is important because emergencies are unpredictable and can force assembly sites to be moved due to unsafe conditions. All XPressEntry apps remain in sync with each other enabling safety and security personnel to accurately muster hundreds, even thousands of employees at multiple mustering locations in minutes. What’s more important, XPressEntry identifies any missing people and can provide first-responders the names, ID photos, and the last recorded locations of missing personnel or visitors onsite. This gives first responders the information they need to prioritize resources and focus in areas that can help save lives.
- Roll Call From Remote Locations – Depending on the size of the facility and number of personnel and visitors onsite, there can be many emergency evacuation sites. Providing security and essential emergency personnel with XPressEntry gives them the ability to quickly verify who is safe and accounted for at their specified mustering site or any other location on or off-site where people are found.
- Live Tracking / Mobile Roster Lists – Even with emergency preparedness and regular evacuation drills, emergency evacuation plans will be broken in a real emergency situation. XPressEntry keeps a running tally of all personnel and visitors, their safety statuses, and keeps all handhelds at each evacuation point in sync. Accounting at one muster location will alert other locations that this person was accounted for and safe, even if it was not their specified evacuation site.
- Real-Time Updates With Database – With so much going on in an emergency evacuation, keeping security and essential emergency personnel up to date with the latest information is critical when lives are at stake. XPressEntry handheld readers are constantly syncing all personnel and visitor activity, occupancy, and safe statuses with the existing access control system via cellular or WiFi connectivity.
- Online / Offline Functionality – In the slim chance that both cellular and WiFi connectivity are lost, XPressEntry will continue to record all status updates and store them locally in offline mode to ensure that no personnel and visitor statuses are lost. Once cellular or WiFi connectivity has been restored, all recorded data will be automatically synced with the XPressEntry server and access control system keeping everyone and everything up to date.
- Notify First Responders Who’s Missing – When the first responders arrive onsite, providing timely information of missing persons can be a matter of life or death. Using XPressEntry, security or essential emergency personnel can provide first-responders the names, ID photos, and the last recorded locations of missing personnel or visitors onsite. This gives first responders the information they need to prioritize resources and focus in areas that can help save lives.
CLICK HERE to download now!
*XPressEntry iOS app requires a connection to the XPressEntry server to function properly. The XPressEntry server manages all aspects of the XPressEntry system including device and user management, live data feeds, reporting, and configuring connections to more than 30 physical access control systems (PACS). Please visit telaeris.com to learn more.