RTLS Emergency Mustering
Automatically ensure everyone is safely accounted for during a true emergency.
XPressEntry Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Emergency Mustering further enhances XPressEntry’s industry leading emergency mustering solution. A real emergency can happen at any moment and being prepared for a building, facility, plant, or campus evacuation is the key to saving lives when every second counts.
Telaeris is proudly an HID technology partner. XPressEntry RTLS Emergency Mustering combines HID’s Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacons and Gateways with XPressEntry hardware and software to enhance the world’s most intelligent emergency mustering solution. This system uniquely knows the location of all employees and visitors onsite at all times and maintains the latest facility occupancy information. In addition, it also automatically accounts for employees and visitors as safely evacuated upon arrival at designated assembly areas / muster points in an emergency evacuation. Most importantly, this intelligent system knows the precise location of all personnel on site including names and ID photos to help first responders save lives.
- Automatic Roll Call from Muster Points – Quickly verify who is safely accounted for at designated evacuation sites and mustering points.
- Personnel Tracking / Mobile Roster Lists – Maintain facility occupancy info and current employee locations plus mobile roster lists of all personnel.
- Notify First Responders Who’s Missing – Provide first responders with names, ID photos, and a precise current or last updated location of any missing persons.
- Better Safety and Emergency Readiness – Streamlines and accelerates emergency evacuations in accordance with OSHA / regulatory guidelines.
- Minimize Lost Time During Safety Drills – Get drills done in 90% less time with greater accuracy and get employees back to work much faster.
How it works:
HID BluFi™ Bluetooth® Low Energy – WiFi Gateways are installed throughout the workplace in rooms and work areas and programmed to provide triangulated occupancy tracking. BLE gateways are constantly looking for HID BEEKs™ Badge Beacons within range linking the occupancy zone to the current location of the badge. This system can quickly locate the precise location of badged employees and visitors throughout the workplace facility at any time.
With gateways installed at designated emergency assembly areas / muster points, this system serves as an excellent emergency mustering solution. In an event of an emergency evacuation, employees and visitors in possession of their badge will be automatically accounted as safely evacuated within range of the gateway. At the same time, the precise location of any missing persons on site including names and ID photos to help first responders save lives.
How XPressEntry enhances HID’s Bluetooth Low Energy Beacons and Gateways in emergency evacuation mustering scenarios:
- XPressEntry proudly leads the industry with 30+ access control system integrations and maintains the latest access control system information including cardholders, new and deleted badges, pictures, permissions, activities, and much more.
- If BLE badges are lost or forgotten, XPressEntry can still account for employees and visitors as safely evacuated at designated assembly areas / muster points by scanning (1) facial recognition or (2) through manual lookup from the live roster list.
- In the event that emergency assembly areas / muster points become unsafe and need to be moved to another location because of smoke, fire, toxic fumes, etc. XPressEntry can still account for employees and visitors from anywhere, even miles away.
- XPressEntry handheld badge and biometric readers uniquely continue to record activities offline when cellular or WiFi connectivity is lost and all stored activities are synced as soon as the connection is reestablished.
- XPressEntry handheld badge and biometric readers or XPressEntry iOS and Android apps provide safety professionals real-time visibility at assembly areas / muster points of the latest roster lists of missing and safely evacuated individuals.
XPressEntry handheld readers proudly lead the industry with the most access control integrations and proudly lead the industry with the broadest support for badge technologies plus biometrics.
CONTACT US for a demo and to learn more.