Collect Employee Questionnaire Data from Anywhere
Safety and security professionals understand the important and time-consuming work of keeping the workplace safe and secure. Already a powerful tool, XPressEntry adds survey functionality to screen, capture, and securely store responses to surveys or questionnaires of personnel and visitors from XPressEntry handheld badge and biometric readers. This data can be used to change employee status in a backend access control system, allow or deny access at an entrance, or simply store information for research or evaluation purposes.
Telaeris is continuously innovating and responding to customer needs. XPressEntry Surveys was initially developed working with hospitals to capture employee vaccination information to tie this into the hospital HR system. With the COVID-19 pandemic, companies found value in asking and tracking health evaluation questions, with the goal to keep their employee populations healthy. More recently, customers have found value in being able to administer surveys at entry / exit points enhancing XPressEntry’s core handheld badge verification and emergency mustering functionality creating tremendous value for safety and security professionals. Telaeris understands the need for additional screening and information gathering to the already long list of important tasks safety and security professionals must perform to keep the workplace safe and productive.
XPressEntry Surveys is the screening, questionnaire, and information gathering solution every workplace needs. It allows admins to create custom sets of questions and/or capture of health measurements required for their company’s specific needs. Different sets of survey questions can be deployed to different compatible XPressEntry handhelds at different entry points for added flexibility.
How it works: When personnel and visitors need to enter the jobsite, safety and security professionals begin by scanning their badge to verify their identity with a compatible XPressEntry handheld device. Then security and safety professionals are presented with the custom survey questions designated for the secure entry point and can capture health measurements from optional Bluetooth compatible health measurement devices, such as temperature and VO2- sensing devices, directly from the device. Survey responses and measurements from personnel and visitors are recorded directly into XPressEntry and securely stored on the encrypted database. In accordance with regulatory requirements, visibility of personal information and health data can be limited to those with appropriate authority. In addition, sensitive information can be set to automatically be purged after a set amount of time. XPressEntry Survey’s features include:
- Create custom sets of survey questions – Use the XPressEntry admin console to create unlimited sets of survey questions to be used to capture business specific information.
- Deploy different sets of survey questions to different access points – Get the flexibility you need because different workplace access points may have different safety and security needs for different personnel and visitors accessing the workplace.
- Deny entry into the workplace based on health symptoms or survey responses – If there are visible health symptoms, certifications have expired, or if survey responses fall outside the desired parameters, safety and security professionals can deny access to the workplace and update the access control system.
- Capture health related data directly from optional Bluetooth compatible devices – With compatible Bluetooth devices, such as some forehead temperature sensors or finger VO2 meters, data may be directly captured by XPressEntry and tied to the worker record.
- Record and securely store information on the XPressEntry server – All information captured by XPressEntry Surveys are securely stored on the XPressEntry server limiting user access to sensitive information.
- Automate removal of data in compliance with government guidelines – The allowable length of time sensitive records can be securely stored can vary by country and by state. Admins can auto delete records at the expiration date to remain in compliance.
All of this is possible as well as much more with XPressEntry. XPressEntry handheld readers validate permissions and authenticate credentials or biometrics against the identity information on record in the access control system database from anywhere, record entries and exits where door readers are not practical or available, challenge credentials from within secured spaces, spot check permissions to deter tailgating / piggybacking, quickly muster employees during an emergency evacuation, maintain facility occupancy information, and much more.
Don’t have a physical access control system (PACS) system onsite? No problem. XPressEntry also works as a stand-alone solution, fully managed by the XPressEntry Server. XPressEntry handheld readers validate permissions and authenticate credentials or biometrics against the identity information on record in the access control system database or XPressEntry Server from anywhere, record entries and exits where door readers are not practical or available, challenge credentials from within secured spaces, spot check permissions to deter tailgating / piggybacking, quickly muster employees during an emergency evacuation, maintain facility occupancy information, and much more.
XPressEntry handheld readers proudly lead the industry with the most access control integrations and proudly lead the industry with the broadest support for badge technologies plus biometrics.