Power Capacity & Consumption
We start with the basic formula:
A standard battery for the AT870N is rated for 3000 mAh and 3.7 Volts. The battery will then provide:
The actual power usage of the device will vary usage of many different factors, including:
- RFID (UHF draws more power)
- Cellular Data Connection
- Camera and flash
- Screen Brightness
- Keyboard Back light
- Program operation
The maximum current consumption when you use every device including UHF is 1.2 Amps from a regulated 3.3V DC power source running. In the field, we typically see continuous operation times of 6 hours for our basic units with WIFI, Barcode, XPressProx badge reader, while running our XPressEntry software. This would indicate the unit is consuming approximately 2 watts of power.
- A TCP error (10013: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions) occurred while listening on IP Endpoint=0.0.0.0:29999.
- Adding/Editing Timezone Information
- How To: Assign a static IP to XPressFreedom with and without a router
- AT870N UHF R2000 Library locations