Installing Telaeris Software on the AT870N (Windows CE)
- Download the desired handheld installer onto a computer that you have direct access to. The file will be a .CAB file.
- Connect the device to the computer using the USB cord. This will prompt Windows Mbile Device center to open on the computer as shown below.
- If it does not appear, mobile device center may not be installed on your computer. You can download it below.
64 bit- https://telaeris.com/kb/windows-mobile-device-center-64-bit/
32 bit- https://telaeris.com/kb/windows-mobile-device-center-32-bit/
- Once it is installed, unplug your device and plug it back in. The green window should now open.
- Select “Connect Without Setting up Your device”> “File Management”> “Browse Contents of your device”
- A file explorer window will open. Navigate to the “Flash Disk”.
- Take the handheld installer you downloaded in step 1. Copy to the “Flash Disk” folder.
- Now look at the device. From the home screen of the device, double click “My Device”> “Flash Disk”> “Your installer file.CAB”
- The software will ask for the location that you would like to install to. The best practice is to install to the root of the “Flash disk” directory. Select OK.
- If the software was previously installed, it will ask you if you would like to reinstall the software. Select yes.